Plane Delay Compensation- List of Airlines
Plane Delays Compensation – List of Airlines
For those passengers who wish to claim for plane delays compensation below is a useful list of airline companies that passengers may have used whether the flight be for business or pleasure.
EU or Non EU Carriers
Just one point to remember about claiming for plane delay compensation is that either the aircraft has to fly from a UK based airport if it was a non-EU aircraft company to a non-EU destination.
If your plane was from a UK airport to a EU Country then it does not matter which aircraft company you flew from. You will be entitled to delayed plane compensation.
List of Airlines
- Plane Delays Compensation and Air Canada
- Plane Delays Compensation and Air France
- Plane Delays Compensation and British Airways
- Plane Delays Compensation and Cathay Pacific
- Plane Delays Compensation and Emirates
- Plane Delays Compensation and Etihad
- Plane Delays Compensation and Flybe
- Plane Delays Compensation and Jet2
- Plane Delays Compensation and Lufthansa
- Plane Delays Compensation and Monarch
- Plane Delays Compensation and Qatar Airways
- Plane Delays Compensation and US Airways
- Plane delay compensation EasyJet
- Plane delay compensation Ryanair
- Plane delay compensation Thomas Cook
- Plane delay compensation Virgin
List of EU Countries
To find out if your departure flight was within a EU Country that will qualify for plane delay compensation please click this link List of EU Countries.
List of UK Based Airports
A list of major English plane delay airports departing or arriving that will qualify for plane delay compensation are listed below, but compensation will apply to any UK based airport.
- Plane Delays Birmingham Airport
- Plane Delays Bristol Airport
- Plane Delays Gatwick Airport
- Plane Delays Heathrow Airport
- Plane Delays Leeds Bradford Airport
- Plane Delays Liverpool Airport
- Plane Delays Luton Airport
- Plane Delays Manchester Airport
- Plane Delays Southampton Airport
- Plane Delays Stansted Airport
If your plane delay was due to the fault of the airline company from an UK and European Airport within the last 6 years you will be entitled to compensation if the delay was 3 or more hours. The greater the delay and distance travelled the more plane delay compensation you will obtain.
Claim your plane delay compensation now by contact us to complete our simple online contact form.